Wednesday 19 February 2014

long time no see

my lord a lot has happened in the last 12 months.
I have moved house all 270 miles to Southampton.
I have not had a proper game of Warhammer in over 8 months and swear I have forgotten all the rules.
but in the time I have been able to really get to grips with the painting aspect of Warhammer, I have painted all of my eldar army now and am very pleased with the results.
I have a job! which is great I can now fund my war gaming needs and have found a small independent Wargames store 5 mins from my college!
The biggest change however is the army I play, after 4 years of playing Space Elves I have decided to go for an army that follows the Eldar's advanced technology but there expanding empire is something even the Imperium fears, the Tau.
So far I have around 750 points which includes a commander, fire warriors, pathfinders, a piranha and a hammerhead/skyray.
I will be attempting to post more regularly now but i am now in the middle of revision for A-levels and so don't expect much. when i do post i will hope to post about the development of my tau and post new batreps on you tube.
thanks guys.

No comments:

Post a Comment