Tuesday 30 April 2013

40k battle reports and an epic update

A bad day for Tau
GW school league championships

Hi all
I have recently been playing more games of 40k and started Warmachine at my local club 'The Barracks' and thus has influenced me to start making battle reports both on my Youtube channel.


Recently I have been involved in 2 tournaments:

  • The GW school league championships which unfortunately we were not quite good enough to get through although i did get an award for most sporting player :)
  • A 1000pt tournament at 'the forge' in which in which i came 7th overall after winning 1, drawing 1 and  losing 1. I was quite pleased with the overall out come considering that some of the players had been playing many years longer than myself.
The participants of the forge tournament
(I am far left)
Although in neither of the tournaments I was able to do any batreps a fellow Eldar player at ‘the forge' got his notepad out and has posted the game on his blog (link below)


My Youtube account - My Youtube Channel

No comments:

Post a Comment